Education and certification
- Basic ECG certification, Ghent University 2013-2014
- Introduction to international and global development and healthcare, Ghent University 2014-2015
- Summerschool general surgery, 2014
- The Clinical Ophthalmology Examination in Ophthalmology (ICO), 2020
- Ujeli Care Centre – Nepal, July 2014
- See & Smile – Morocco, November 2018
- Skincancerproject, Ghent University – Prof. Dr. Brochez, Dr. I. Hoorens
- European Association for Vision and Eye Research, Nice 2015 – Poster presentation: Genotypes and phenotypes in Belgian patients with Albinism. De Bleser, M. Tack, E. De Baere, BP Leroy. Winner of the poster prize of the scientific section molecular biology, genetics and epidemiology.
- European Association for Vision and Eye Research, Nice 2018 – Poster presentation: Clinical characteristics and complications in intermediate uveitis: analysis of 15-years experience in a tertiary center for uveitis in Belgium. A. Vanclooster, M. Tack, C. Sys, B.P. Leroy, I. De Schryver
- OB, Brussels 2018 – Poster presentation + Rapid fire session: Clinical characteristics and complications in intermediate uveitis: analysis of 15-years experience in a tertiary center for uveitis in Belgium. M. Tack, A. Vanclooster, C. Sys, BP. Leroy, De Schryver I.
- Thea TROPHY contest 2019 – Winner of the national selections of the 7th Thea TROPHY contest of clinical cases. Titel: Corneal melting and presumed Herpetic keratitis: the ambiguous role of corticosteroids and antiviral prophylaxis.
Scouting O. De Neckere Tielt, athletics, ski and snowboard, travel
Certification of dactylography
Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint): Good
- Dutch: Mother tongue
- English: C2
- French: Basic use of written and spoken language